Please read our policy carefully
1. What information do we collect?
We take privacy 'very' seriously and will make no compromise to defend it. Data (as minimal as possible) is collected from our clients.
We collect information from you when you place an order and become our customer. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter the following information: Name, E-mail Address. Includes billing details, email address and IP addresses used to login. All data may be deleted upon user's termination request as per GDPR.
We do not collect or store any credit card details on our web site.
2. What other information are we entrusted with?
As an hosting service provider, we are technically entrusted with your company’s important data including but not limited to: server content files, databases, electronic email and any other information that is stored, uploaded, or collected automatically by our products or website.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Calycom Limited
• DDoS-Guard (DDoS Protection)
• Telegram (messages application for support)
• Cryptocurrency gateway for accept crypto payments
• Virtualizor (Web based VPS Management Control Panel)
• Whmcs (Client Management, Billing & Support Solution)
3. What do we use your information for?
The information that we collect when you place an order and be a customer may be used in the normal operations of our service when contacting you regarding technical, network, billing, or abuse issues. The entrusted information regarding your service will never be used except in the rare cases of investigating abuse issues.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside legal parties?
We will not disclose any information that we collect or that is entrusted to us to any attorneys, law firms, courts, or law enforcement agencies unless otherwise presented with an official court order executed by a judge or magistrate within the Dutch court in Hague (Netherlands)